the default output queue can be set by some initial value. It is not in the
SYSVAL list, but it is in a maintennace screen, where you could set some
basic values for the operating system.

I am not near a machine, and it is many moons ago I have looked at that

So, if you change that value that will also be shown in the message.

Carel Teijgeler