default outq if outq not exist - CPD3322

fixed

I know that IBM will issue a CPD3322 when a RPG executes and the printer file
outq does not exist, and the CPD332 says outq is changed to QPRINT.

It appears on our current system it is always QGPL/QPRINT even though for
whatever reason we have a QUSRSYS/QPRINT higher in library list, plus the
QGPL/QPRINT lower in libl.

I checked another more basic system and see the QUSRSYS/QPRINT is not there (and
it's a default install).

We have to pass the spool file outq & lib to a "forms product" and it won't deal
with "*LIBL" (blows up).

Can anyone confirm that CPD3322 has & always will be QGPL/QPRINT?

Jim Franz