From: Stone, Joel
1) Is dev/test/prod on same LPAR? Yes
2) Is dev/test/prod on same box? Yes
3) How frequently are promotions from dev to test allowed? A.
a. No restrictions
4) Does separating DEV from TEST require more time & effort for a given development project? Not significantly
5) What would be some reasons why this is a good idea (besides the auditors told us to)? Users testing changes have fewer broken things due to developers playing around and changing things.
This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.