Ah, that's why I was originally going to go to V6R1. I'm so glad we killed the last Perle!
--
Sean Porterfield

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Rodriguez

AnyNet is not longer supported, etc.

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.