RE: Budgeting to replace V5R4

fixed

While this topic is active, I would like to ask: Is it any harder to go
from V5R4 to V7R1 then going from V5R4 to V6R1 first and then to V7R1?
Just wondering because we will probably just skip V6R1.

Thanks,

Chuck Sallee
CIS Manager
859-425-2242
Lexington Division of Police
csallee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:csallee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

IBM i on Power - For when you can't afford to be out of business.

NOTICE: This electronic transmission is confidential and intended only
for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
destroy this message in its entirety (including all attachments).