Re: QNTC and Windows 7 Shares

fixed

Gerald - I'm going to have to disagree...

If you set up a LOCAL user on the Windows PC which exactly matches the IBM i user ID and has a password which exactly matches the IBM i user's password being used by NetServer, then NetServer should be able to see the shared folders on the PC, given that the local user has the correct folder permissions on the PC.

- sjl