Re: QNTC and Windows 7 Shares

fixed

Steve,
to get that to work, won't you have to make the changes to the local security policy, as per the support document?

On 9/18/2012 10:40 AM, sjl wrote:

Gerald - I'm going to have to disagree...

If you set up a LOCAL user on the Windows PC which exactly matches the
IBM i user ID and has a password which exactly matches the IBM i user's
password being used by NetServer, then NetServer should be able to see
the shared folders on the PC, given that the local user has the correct
folder permissions on the PC.

- sjl