Re: BRMS suddenly requires second tape?

fixed

"I'm not a BRMS expert but to me having that QUSRBRM on a separate tape
would be a big advantage if you had to do a full system restore."

Agreed Larry - but the cost for tapes just for that would be prohibitive.

"Could tape have temporary write errors? I'm wondering if bad areas are
being skipped."

Not likely John since we use different tapes each day.

" I print this to a PDF file on a daily basis and store it on 3 servers in
multiple countries."

Whoa Rob - I thought I was cool just by having my reports in pdf's in gmail
and yahoo... ;) But three countries = uber cool!