Re: BRMS suddenly requires second tape?

fixed

Rob,

"I use a lot of exits (drop domino servers, etc). It would have to be
weird, but, hey, that's a change. Needs to be checked out."

Yep - I changed the activity flags to 'F' to match the rest of the exits,
and if it still requires as second tape tonight I'll pull out that one exit
tomorrow and the control group would then be back to what it was before
this started.