Re: BRMS suddenly requires second tape?

fixed

Could tape have temporary write errors? I'm wondering if bad areas
are being skipped.

John McKee

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Gerald Kern <jp2558@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rob,

"I use a lot of exits (drop domino servers, etc). It would have to be
weird, but, hey, that's a change. Needs to be checked out."

Yep - I changed the activity flags to 'F' to match the rest of the exits,
and if it still requires as second tape tonight I'll pull out that one exit
tomorrow and the control group would then be back to what it was before
this started.

--
Thanks, Jerry

Gerald Kern - Information Technology