Re: BRMS suddenly requires second tape?

fixed

Hi Jack,

"Did something possibly change in your policy setups."

I did add an exit at the top to toggle a byte in a data area that is used
to indicate that brms is active, and the weekly activity flags were set to
'*'. I have changed them to be 'F', matching the other exits.

Paul - the first tape contains all the normally backed up data. The second
tape contains just QUSRBRM.

I'm hoping that Jack has me pointed in the right direction - I'll see
tonight if the change to the activity flags makes a difference.