Re: decommissioning

fixed

Do you keep the key to your house under the mat and the one to your car above the visor? Seriously IBM keeps a grip on keys and software because they invest a phenomenal amount of money writing and maintaining it and giving it away doesn't do anything for their bottom line. Would I like to see better deals, lower prices, or developer license pricing? Sure I would but poking IBM for keeping control of what is theirs doesn't get us there. Oh and if you think IBM is tough try getting keys for most of the ERP and other LOB software! IBM is positively overflowing with grace compared to most of these companies!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis