Windows 7 also includes "Snipping Tool" to do that.
--
Sean Porterfield

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 13:53
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Client access print 5250 screen

I use Lotus Notes. In my embedded Sametime client it has a utility called "screen capture". Great for chopping up part of an image on the screen.
No more Alt-PrtScn, paste into Paint, and chopping out what I want.

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.