Yeah, that's not what I meant to post :) should work better.
Sean Porterfield

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Waite
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 11:10
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Technology preview: IBM i Access Client Solutions (ACS), on Ubuntu

Thanks Sean. Could you check that first URL for me? It looks as though it might be internal?

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.