I do this with the plain old Windows print key -- Alt+PrtSc (capture active window) or Ctl+PrtSc (capture desktop).

-Eric DeLong

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry C. Adams
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:30 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Client access print 5250 screen

This isn't PDF, but something else to consider.

Whenever I am writing user or system documentation (It happens!), I use
PrintKey2000 to capture the screen images and paste them into the document
(usually Word). It's free (love the price) and can be found at CNet.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Cover your Buddy, so he can be around to cover for you.