RE: Client access print 5250 screen

fixed

Heck, I used to be able to read core dumps; probably why my mind is so
twisted. That's what I usually throw at some pain in the tush (this is a
family forum, right?) "manager" when they get rowdy.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Thousands of Veterans earned medals for bravery every day. A few were even
awarded.