RE: Client access print 5250 screen

fixed

This isn't PDF, but something else to consider.

Whenever I am writing user or system documentation (It happens!), I use
PrintKey2000 to capture the screen images and paste them into the document
(usually Word). It's free (love the price) and can be found at CNet.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Cover your Buddy, so he can be around to cover for you.