Ok,
So now I feel like my questioned really opened up a can of worms :)

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/01/2010 04:40 PM
Subject: RE: TimeShare/400 - space on an i series.

Box 1: 9117-MMA
Development lpar GDISYS 1.5TB at 54% full.
Production lpar GDIHQ 6.3TB at 52% full (with 4 SSD's)
DMZ lpar GDWEB at 353GB at 40% full
HQLINUX lpar. Runs Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) and uses 3 drives on our
3576 tape drive.

Box 2: 8203-E4A
Domino backup lpar MAILTWO 4.1TB at 31% full. Also hosts GDWEB2
Mimix backup GDISYS2 lpar 907GB at 40% full. Switchover tested for a full

weekend every other month.
Mimix backup GDIHQ2 lpar 1.6TB at 44% full. Switchover tested for a full
weekend every other month.
DMZ backup lpar GDWEB2. Guested from MAILTWO. 279GB at 26% full
HQLINUX2 lpar

Box 3: 9408-M25
Domino triple backup lpar MAIL3 2.6TB at 43% full. Also hosts GDWEB3 and
GDI.
Test lpar (I can IPL midday on a whim) GDI 326GB at 69% full. Guested
from MAIL3.
DMZ triple backup lpar GDWEB3. Guested from MAIL3. 279GB at 26% full.

And while it's been a coon's age since I've seen a pay raise or bonus or
retirement plan contribution, (and COMMON isn't likely) I have installed 8

skids of equipment this year into this mix.