believe it would be feasible at this point (i.e. because I don't have the
machine on maint).

Aaron Bartell

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM, DeLong, Eric <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Gee, is it *still* V5R1? That is essentially useless to any developers
that I know who would be coding in their spare time.

No thanks!

-Eric DeLong

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe DiPietro
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 11:11 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: TimeShare/400 - space on an i series.

Guys,
We still offer Time Share at Timeshare400.com.
Sorry for the bounces e-mails, radio silence!!!

Our main priority, Focus and revenue is on our software solution we call
ARCTOOLS. We dedicate %99 of our time on software sales, Development,
support and all the other chores that are involved.

We have helped nearly 260 JDE, BPCS and other erp customers to archive
their data with Integrity. Since we have several machines that sit idle
we offer the free space to other i series customers, developers and
students at a very reduced rate. We do this as a favor and to return
some good will to the community. As you already know it is a lot of work
and time for what we call beer money. Having said that if you call us or
e-mail Timeshare 400 and you don't get a reply, please call or e-mail me
and I will try to help you.

Joe DiPietro
ARCTOOLS for JDE on I series, Oracle, SQL database.
508-435-8243 xt 201
joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.arctools.com