Re: File Transfer from PC to iSeries Sucks

fixed

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Bruce Collins
<Bruce.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the archives I read that Netserver has performance issues. What causes the bottleneck. I am trying to copy a file from my PC to the iSeries and I start off fast 1500 kbps but it steps down to around 45 kbps over time. Just wondering.

Do the same issues exist when using FTP?

If yes: Duplex Mismatch, Faulty Switches, NIC, etc.

If no: SMB Signing