Generally my comments are not *that* functional, so no need for ducking. But
it's ok, I am seeking professional help.

On 7/17/08 4:06 PM, "Pete Helgren" <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry about the link. David captured it as properly encoded as a URL here:

Since the banners are transient and can't be "predicted" I took a
snapshot of it before it scrolled to a new subject so the image posted
isn't functional, it's just the jpeg of the scary image I saw...

The actual "read the comments" (if it *was* functional) was Trevor's
comments about what the banner was advertising, NOT anything about what
Joe's article was about. Although I am sure if given the chance, Trevor
could invent some comments...[ducking and running for cover...]