Re: Trevor Perry watching over Joe Pluta!

fixed

I don't understand what is happening... Why am I in a hand basket? Why is everything frozen over?

Pete Helgren wrote:
Following the link on this article found at MC Press:

http://www.mcpressonline.com/websphere/wdsc/rdi-new-tools-announcements.html

imagine my surprise when I saw the "endorsement" of Trevor Perry in a banner add over an article by Joe! Read the comments! No way! (Coincidence, I don't think so......!)

I captured the image because banner ads are fleeting. See it here:

http://www.valadd.com/images/Trevor watching over Joe.jpg

Pete Helgren