From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Walter
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 8:37 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Error Connecting via Java app

I have a client with a new 400. They currently connect to their old 400
via a Java App. Sorry, no idea what the app is, but when they try to
connect to the new box, they get this error:
_X11TransSocketINETConnect() can't get address for

He thinks it's something not started on the 400. I've started the Host
Servers and IP servers.