Re: Replacing a Disk that is "About to Fail"

fixed

When memory stick prices got to around $20, I started keeping
all my manuals on two or three different ones.

Very handy for traveling and support while on vacation or at home.
You can keep a pretty good set of books on a 3gb stick.

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Keeping the backup and recovery guide in a local copy is not a bad idea. Especially once you've "needed" it and forgot that the weekend had a "planned outage".
However, if you know you have some shenanigans coming up that weekend, I'd redownload it to get the latest updates. After all, it's not like when we had to manually insert pages into existing binders of IBM manuals.