Re: Replacing a Disk that is "About to Fail"

fixed

James H. H. Lampert wrote:

I've done plenty of drive swaps, but I've never been given that kind of
advance warning. Usually the first I hear of it is when the drive fails
and mirroring gets suspended.

I've seen those warning messages in the past. I usually found them in the
WRKPRB screen. If I reported them to IBM Service, they'd schedule a drive
replacement on the warning message.

Steve

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express