Re: Query Management Reports Problem

fixed

<snip>
The nice thing, however, is that you get ALL the data, albeit in slices.
Seems to me that Query/400 just truncates it to one set - maybe wraps if
you elect that option.
</snip>

The interesting thing is that an IBM engineer told me that the QMQRY
report writer is the same engine that QRY/400 uses. I guess difference
is just how the engine gets invoked.