Re: Query Management Reports Problem

fixed

vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'd agree with you here, except that this is a system printer file - I'm always reluctant to change system objects.

As you say, to each his own. I've placed the ChgPrtF command as well as a bunch of ChgCmdDft's into a CL that will be run each time a new OS release is applied.

I guess you could play it real safe and copy the printer file to a library that is higher than QSYS and change the copy.

Bill