I'd agree with you here, except that this is a system printer file - I'm always reluctant to change system objects.

But each to his own! Seriously, we all make our own choices - so long as we know the implications.

From: Bill <brobins3d@xxxxxxxxx>

Jerry Adams wrote:
I have looked everywhere for a similar option or effect in both the query and
form definitions, but zilch. I have even (horrors!) been reading the manual
(Query Manager Use). If the solution to getting a wide report on a single page
is there, I have totally missed it.

The OvrPrtF commands the others have given you are correct, but require
you to do them before every run. You can also just do a ChgPrtF and
change it to whatever settings you will use the most. If you then need
something else, you can do the OvrPrtF.