Re: Query Management Reports Problem

fixed

Probably easier to go to Google for that.
Since I know I have responded to the same type of question on the Usenet NG c.s.i.a.m:
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=crpence+qpqxprtf
Then for other topics, again the printer file name, and variants on properties enabling the change to the output:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=qpqxprtf&as_oq=landscape+portrait
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&q=qpqxprtf+pagrtt+OR+pagesize

Regards, Chuck

Jerry Adams wrote:
I decided to take a stab at using Query Manager, rather than
Query/400, for some reports so that I could use variables for some of
the SELECT criteria. All of that is going pretty smoothly, but the
report form always wants to format for 80 character width when I use
the 'Run' option in the "Work with Query Manager Queries" thus
splitting a wide (>80) report into two report files. In Query/400
one can specify the report width and, when printing to a non-impact
printer, the report gets rotated.

I have looked everywhere for a similar option or effect in both the
query and form definitions, but zilch. I have even (horrors!) been
reading the manual (Query Manager Use). If the solution to getting a
wide report on a single page is there, I have totally missed it.