From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 7:04 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Link Loader Failure and B600 0901 after v5r2 cume install

Let us know how this goes David. I may have to end up doing this as
well to
fix what I'm finding are a bunch of problems on my "gently-used" 520.

I hate to have to go as far as initializing and reloading everything but
it
might be easier to do that and then I'd know exactly what state my
system is
in, rather than trying to fight all of the phantom configuration issues
that
have been cropping up since I've had it (like HTTP Admin crashing and
never
coming back and Netserver continuingly failing to start, and WAS Apps
not
being able to load, etc..).