Doug contact me off the list and I'll get you what you need
Kirk Goins
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified in i5 Solution Sales,
i5 Technical Solutions Expert V5R4,
iSeries Multiple Systems Administrator V5R3,
Systems Expert - i5 LPAR Technical Solutions V5R3

Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519

Email Response Times:
Same Day Maybe, Next Day Probably

"Hart, Doug" <Doug.Hart@xxxxxxx>
11/14/2006 12:55 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Need old LVT program w/last update

Anyone know of where I can get the last LVT and update v6.0829 program?
The IBM site only has the new SPT tool now.

I know I can convert my configs to SPT but I'm working back and forth
with someone that's using LVT.

Doug Hart

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that
any views
or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do
necessarily represent those of ITT, Inc. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this