I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

We have a couple of printers (savin copier/printers) that previously
were set up as Remote Outqs.   These have been converted to *lan
printers.  Now that they are *lan printers we are experiencing a fairly
high rate of ended printers.  This seems to coincide with receiving
'Paper Tray needs attention' message.  However I have tested every
scenario I can think of related to how/when the messages are answered
and I cannot reproduce the problem.   This happens once or twice a day
usually.  I'm finding it difficult to track because I don't know about
the problem until its already occurred.

Michael Smith