I have a field that in a display file that I want to be able to click on
and open up the document.
I have accomplished this when accessing a drive on a windows server as
such. file:///P:/Mapping/SVCCARDJPG/49059-model.jpg

However, I'm trying to test out doing this on the IFS.  So I have
changed to this.  \\QRGT\SHARES$\DOWNLOADS\SMITHMI\49059-model.jpg

This doesn't work, however if I place that in a web browser, it will
open up like a charm.

Do I have the syntax wrong in the display file, or will it just not work
from the display file accessing  the IFS?

Thanks.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.