TCP is not part of the base.  It is 5722-TC1

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

"Doug Hart" <DougHart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/26/2004 03:40 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Fax to

Missing FTP

My client is at v5r2 and has TCP up and running but doesn't seem to have
Signed on as QSECOFR when he runs the command CHGFTPA he gets the message
command not found.
>From the CFGTCP option 20 menu he does not see the menu option 10 for
FTP Attributes.

His licensed programs shows he has Host Servers installed.
However I doubt he has ANY PTFs applied to his system.

I just emailed him asking him to try STRTCPSVR SERVER(*FTP) .
Haven't heard a reply.

NETSTAT does not show "ftp-con" listed as a connection.

Any ideas?  I'm assuming FTP is a part of the base TCP and not a extra

Doug Hart

at ads help fund operations