RE: question on support setup

fixed

ECS is in wrksrvpvd.

-----Original Message-----
From: ldwopt@xxxxxxx [mailto:ldwopt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 3:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: question on support setup

I am trying to update the contact information on one of my system. Where do
I go to update this information.

Also, I am trying to chnage the outgoing telephone number for ECS support
and PTF ordering from  a 1-800 number to a 9, 1-800 number. Where do I go to
fix this prblem?

Thanks in advance
Dave Willenborg
WIT Consulting