Re: Missing FTP

fixed

But no charge, and everyone has it on their set of distribution CD's.

After he installs it, reload the latest PTF cume set again.

...Neil

rob@xxxxxxxxx
2004/10/26 17:36

cc

Subject
Re: Missing FTP

TCP is not part of the base.  It is 5722-TC1

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Fax to

Subject
Missing FTP

My client is at v5r2 and has TCP up and running but doesn't seem to have
FTP.
Signed on as QSECOFR when he runs the command CHGFTPA he gets the message
command not found.
>From the CFGTCP option 20 menu he does not see the menu option 10 for
Change
FTP Attributes.

His licensed programs shows he has Host Servers installed.
However I doubt he has ANY PTFs applied to his system.

I just emailed him asking him to try STRTCPSVR SERVER(*FTP) .
Haven't heard a reply.

NETSTAT does not show "ftp-con" listed as a connection.

Any ideas?  I'm assuming FTP is a part of the base TCP and not a extra
LPP.

---
Doug Hart