The command is CPYPTF - or GO PTF to find the copy option 3, IIRC. If someone has the media, they can use this command.

The Copy Program Temporary Fix (CPYPTF) command copies program temporary fixes (PTFs) from a diskette, tape, optical media, service, or save file to a diskette, tape, optical media or save file.