V5R3 bug with job scheduler add/change

fixed

I just noticed on a V5R3 system (Cumulative PTF Lvl4209, SF99503 Lvl 002,
SF99529 Lvl 017) that when I add or change a job schedule entry to set
JOBQ(*JOBD) the system immediately changes this to the value of the JOBQ
entry on the JOBD at the time you make the entry.  Therefore I get QBATCH
hardcoded in the job schedule entry instead of *JOBD.  Of course, if you
change the JOBQ on your JOBD to a different job queue the job scheduler
now will continue to use the old job queue.  It didn't work that way on
V5R2, or on V4R5 (I just checked).

...Neil