I've just installed my second model 520 in 3 days, another coming up
Tuesday.

For those who have seen one, where is the CPU activity/processor run light
?
We could all tell when the CPU was busy on older systems by looking at the
little green light, how bright was it/how fast was it blinking.  Then we
progressed to the "bar graphs" on the control panel.  As far as I can tell
(and I haven't actually found any documentation on how to USE the control
panel after searching for over 30 minutes in InfoCenter - just
documentation on how to remove/replace one) the model 520 has neither.  If
that's true, then that really SUCKS BIG TIME and IBM should be hit over
the head at Sound Off at COMMON for the lousy design.  If it's just a
hidden feature on the control panel 2-line display that I can't find
because I can't find any documentation, can someone please tell me HOW to
get it to display processor activity?

...Neil