At 01:39 AM 2/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 01:14 PM 2/7/98, you wrote:
>>>BTW.  V3R0M5 went unsupported on 5/31/97 and V3R1 will go unsupported on

I answered the V3R1 question from memory (real, not the silicon or spinning
rust kind - sometimes more or less reliable), and I was wrong.  V3R1 will
be supported (according to my notes on an AS/400 - which was not up when I
answered the first note) until 10/31/98.  Happy Holloween, or maybe I
should say 'Trick or Treat'.

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390