Wasn't that long ago a core library was pulled from NPM and broke almost
everyone in the world's builds because it was so heavily depended on!

Yes, it was a big blunder, though "everyone in the world's..." is a little
over the top. But it was definitely a big issue.

Concerning RPG being more stable than Typescript/Javascript. You're
correct that they are on opposite ends of the spectrum (RPG should retire
more things and Javascript isn't afraid to break many things). You're
correct, it is a new world for those that have only lived in RPG.

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces