Richard

How about pressing F12 in your browser and select network, there you have
all the URL's you
need to crack a system.

I donearly all the above except for the session cookie since it isn't used
to anything and the IP
address that may be changed between calls if the browser runs behind a
balanced firewall
with selevral IP adresses and my url's are as minimum:

http://5.103.128.110:6380/pextcgi/PXMENU.pgm?ses=
03360125440363928020170420171844&req=09974693120370864820170420171812

The program name and ses ses and req has to match the server side
registration wich means that you can't have
services sharing the same req since it has to be unique.

To go back to your original question, the problem may be caused by shared
service-programs that isn't cleared
for each program call causing them to make responses left from the previous
caller.

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Richard Schoen <