Richard

lets say your server has a SERVICE01.PGM that returns JSON with all your
customers and a
SERVICE02.PGM tha returns all your emplyees how do a sesion cookie prevent
a user that
snifs your SERVICE01.PGM URL to change it to SERVICE02.PGM?

Besides that cookies are changable by any who knows a little about how a
browser and
nodepad works.

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Richard Schoen <