From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kelly Cookson
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:48 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Zend Support Is Relentless

Mike,

Have you tried running CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla) and wiki software
on the new Zend Server for i5?

Even if our shop doesn't adopt PHP as a standard programming language
(still being decided), we might be able to justify bringing Zend Server
i5 into our shop to give CMS, wiki, and other Web 2.0 capabilities to
our users.

Kelly