Wow! That sure did happen fast! It will take me awhile to digest the
Apache licenses, so I will post my thoughts on that after reading up on it.

3) The source will be available only for registered individuals with a
valid platinum support contract.

What is required for the registered individuals, and what is in the platinum
support contract?

7) Contributors will be able to produce individual new build at will.

Is this only on the S&M server, or can an entity do the build on customers
machines?

One thought that I had is do you have "developer documentation" for IceBreak
so we can get the 10,000 ft view first (a diagram would rock) and then dive
into individual components to learn how information is passed to the
different layers? If you don't have that documentation, and this framework
is in fact going open source, then I would be *potentially* willing to
expend some nights and weekends to help develop it.

I just can't believe how fast you guys moved on this - truly remarkable.
How "concluded" is this? I guess it will be true in my book when I see the
Apache license reference at the top of each source member :-)

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Niels Liisberg <liisberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>