From: Aaron Bartell

I refused to bow down to god-o-Pluta like you would like us to do and
repent for all my sins of not saying things how you would like to hear
them.

Actually, I was far more talking about the demeanor of your woprds rather
than they're content. Content is easy: if you're right about what you say,
I can agree and if you're wrong, I can disagree. But demeanor is a much
fuzzier thing.

And as I said, maybe I'm just getting older and crankier and maybe I read
more condescension in your comments than is really there. I was just
pointing out exactly which verbiage in your comments causes me, Joe Pluta,
to feel that you're being unnecessarily harsh. Take it or leave it.

And if I can manage to restrain myself, I'm not going to debate anymore.
You guys want to fight about the merits of .NET vs. i5/OS, or hold forth on
which language should be used for web development, or proclaim the death of
RPG, then I'm going to TRY (note "try") to leave that particular area of
expression to all of you. Maybe IBM will chime in, maybe they won't. I
don't know. I guess it depends on how much they care what's said here.

Me, I'm going to try to stick to answering technical questions and providing
what little support I can, and of course learning from the experts here.
I'll lurk more, talk less, and on the whole most people will be happier.

<smile>

Joe

P.S. Okay, maybe having the baby fall asleep in your lap while having hot
chocolate after sledding is the funnest thing. They're pretty close.