Maybe even your monumental self-confidence and disdain for the
capabilities of others is simply a mirror of the VH1 and MTV world.

I don't feel I have awarded myself anything more than area's where I have
accomplished something of value. For instance, when I talk about JSF I
speak to the topic with a fair amount of confidence because I have done a
decent amount work in it. Is that so wrong? I am VERY careful not to make
claims into areas I haven't the right to, and if I do, I make sure to
correct myself (like I did earlier to Steve and his SQL Procedural Language
stuff).

I refused to bow down to god-o-Pluta like you would like us to do and repent
for all my sins of not saying things how you would like to hear them. You
have once again reminded me how you are unable to collaboratively debate and
why I try to shy away from any response you may consider writing a reply to.
I thought maybe over Thanksgiving you were just having a bad holiday and
that this thread would be different because you "truly value my opinion".
Yeah right Joe. Stop giving lip service. I ventured out to answer your
questions knowing this was probably how it was going to end up, and I was
right.

Good night,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com