From: Aaron Bartell

A perfect example is the "EGL is based on JSF" nonsense. You say
something completely, totally wrong. I point it out. You just skip over
that and go on to your next argument.

As it relates to Tim's originial question EGL (the portion he questioned)
is based on JSF. He even posted JSF code. Is EGL more than JSF, you bet.
I "skipped over" commenting back to you because you are a master of red
herrings.

Oh nevermind. I'm sorry I tried to explain my position civilly.

Oh my gosh, Aaron. Please don't start quoting Planes, Trains
andAutomobiles at me. I knew John Candy, and you sir are no John Candy.

Only a joke to lighten things up a bit. Hopefully somebody else saw the
humor in it.

As was mine a joke. But of course, what you say is good and what I say is
bad. Yours is "a light joke" while mine is "waterboarding". You are "John
Wayne" while I am "Idi Amin".

Please, the tortured soul act is wearing a little thin, don't you think?

For sake of those smart enough to not enter debate with you, I will not
sucumb to your requests to admit I am wrong when I was simply trying to
help
somebody else out. Anybody can be wrong when the statements they make are
taken out of context which I feel is the case here.

They weren't out of context, they were just wrong. But I won't argue any
more. For the sake of bandwidth I'll ignore your further comments on EGL
until you take the time to learn the language.

Joe