I would agree with Mike as this happened to a friend of mine a couple
years ago. After some detailed analysis we discovered the lightning strike
screwed up the power supply so any new components that were put in were
being affected. You might want to get someone with the proper meters to
determine if your power supply is working properly.

"Wills, Mike N. (TC)" <MNWills@taylorcorp.com>
Sent by: web400-admin@midrange.com
09/20/2002 10:05 AM
Please respond to web400