You can have multiple instances binding to the same port if you also use
hostname:

-- first cfg:
bindspecific = *on
hostname = 10.1.1.1
port = 80

-- second cfg:
bindspecific = *on
hostname = 10.1.1.2
port = 80

-- thrid cfg:
bindspecific = *on
hostname = 10.1.1.3
port = 80

-- etc

The IP addresses must be defined as interfaces to the NIC card on the as/400
(cfgtcp, option 1).
I've never actually used a host name (ie www = 10.1.1.1, www2 = 10.1.1.2,
www3 = 10.1.1.3 defined in the host table or dns) because you must know the
IP address anyway because it must be added to the nic card.

Or are you doing virtual hosting?

Phil